February 11, 2011

Back in the bush

Time has flown past over the last 10 days while I have been on leave and I am happy to be back. My leave was spent enjoying time alone, time with friends and indulging in some sporting fun. Six friends all got together on Sunday for a ride on the motorbikes, all of us screaming around the dirt track, some of us more novice riders tasting the dirt once or twice but none the less we had an awesome time. The stiffness the next day was extreme but felt good to know that I got some good exercise. The next activity on the list of things do on leave was play some golf, after a nice warm day in the sun and a some monster drives it was time to enjoy a well earned beer.

On the way back from Joburg to the bush I was really looking forward to a quiet evening in the bush to ease my way back into work....fortunately/unfortunately I bumped into a group from work in town as I was buying a pizza for dinner and headed off to have a drink with them....what a quiet drink we had, until 3am... 

First guests have arrived and now its time to get the ball rolling again and see some amazing things...the best part is I already know where the lions are as I bumped into them this morning ...but shhhhhhhhhh, don't tell the guests, I want to keep it a surprise...

No comments:

Post a Comment